- VideoStroke Survivor Stories: Wendy Knox-LeetNot even a stroke could test artist Wendy Knox Leet’s inner resolve. Wendy fought back against physical and psychological challenges to pursue her passions.
- WebpageAbdul I. DarpiStroke survivor Abdul Darpi relies on his Muslim faith for perspective and motivation in his recovery
- VideoLocked In: How My Mind Came Back to LifeMartin Pistorious' TED Talk detailing his harrowing journey with Locked-In Syndrome
- ETCFamous Stroke SurvivorsWikipedia's listing of celebrities and notable historical figures who survived stroke
- WebpageYoung Stroke Survivor StoriesKids and teens who have experienced a stroke share their stories
- WebpageFrom TV Host to Stroke Survivor Resource ProviderChristopher Ewing spun his previous TV hosting experience into a stroke education platform and resource center
- VideoDeb Owens: Giving Back After a Stroke ScareSurvivor Deb Owens raises awareness of carotid dissection, a rare cause of stroke
- VideoBrain AVM: William's StoryWilliam overcame a stroke caused by a brain arterovenous malformation
- VideoMichael's Story: Learning to Live After StrokeVietnam veteran and stroke survivor shares his perspective on post-stroke daily living
- VideoElla Sofia: From Stroke at 14 to Habit CoachElla Sofia turned adversity into an empowering career as a habit coach
- WebpageFinding My WhyIn the days and weeks of 2012, right after my stroke at age 33, I was locked in my own body with no one to talk to except my consciousness and God. I asked myself questions:
- VideoSTARs - Mood and emotion after stroke (Neil)Real survivors talk about the effect on mood and emotions after stroke and how psychology helped them to overcome these issues.
- WebpageThe Road to Stroke Recovery, Michael Eustace“At this point I'm actually able to straighten up my fingers, and be able to close my fits. I could make my fingers dance, I could also take my wrist and flexed from a down motion to almost put my thumb to the air to make a thumb up motion, I could now shake hands with confidence, and pick up things using my right hand which I thought I would never will.
- WebpageStroke Recovery Story - Stroke Survivor AnnieHome exercise programs are crucial for stroke recovery but can be discouraging when not seeing immediate results. Annie was in her late 20’s when she suffered a stroke and faced an uphill battle to regain usage of her right arm.