- WebpageHuman Cerebral Cortex Metaplasticity and Stroke RecoveryMoving back from system to cellular neuroscience, synaptic plasticity is about the strengthening or weakening of the post-synaptic response in reaction of changes of incoming information. However, synapses own also the ability to dynamically tune their sensitivity to the incoming signals in order to re-set the threshold of activity required to undergo LTP or LTD; it can be considered as the plasticity of plasticity or, in one word, the metaplasticity.
- WebpageScience Daily | Stroke NewsTop headlines for the latest news in stroke research
- ETCAmerican Heart Association Stroke JournalScientific journal from the AHA detailing results from recent stroke studies
- VideoHigh-tech Stroke Recovery AidsAn overview of some ways technology is helping stroke survivors improve function, cognition, and independence
- ETCRobotics in Stroke RehabilitationA narrative review of upper and lower limb robotic devices
- WebpageBrain Training Apps for Improved Thinking and MemoryA listing of recent phone apps that can help improve thinking skills
- WebpagePhone Apps for AphasiaPhone programs to improve communication and comprehension for survivors with aphasia
- WebpageThe Role of Technology in Stroke Prevention and RecoveryFrom apps, medical technology, to rehabilitation devices, explore the role of technology in helping stroke survivors and the community at large.
- WebpageAssistive Technology for Stroke SurvivorsThis is a comprehensive listing of high-and low-tech innovations that can help ease daily living activities after stroke.
- WebpageFind a Stroke Clinical TrialHelp advance stroke research by participating in a clinical trial. Use these guidelines to find studies that you may be eligible for.
- WebpageThe Latest Way of Stroke Rehab: Serious gamesSerious games for stroke rehabilitation are games with an additional purpose other than its original objective which is the seeking of enjoyment.
- WebpageThe Road to Stroke Recovery with RAPAELThe smart glove has been an innovative, exciting and accessible way to continue therapy at home. There have been noticeable improvements in my right hand’s movement.
- WebpageNeofect ComCog: An Attention and Memory Training ToolComCog is a brain re-training software that focuses on attention and cognition.
- WebpageArtificial Intelligence (AI) Healthcare and Customized RehabilitationAI Healthcare is emerging as next-generation technology, bringing fundamental changes to one's lifestyle as well as to healthcare ecology through the change of healthcare paradigm, explosive data growth, and organic emergence of cutting edge technologies.