Come work with us
If you share our belief in the power of technology to change the world, let’s talk.
Written Nov 11, 2021
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers, partnering with the following stakeholders: Neofect HQ, third-party CPA firm, third-party audit firm, subsidiary’s CPA.
- Accept and classify bank transactions in QuickBooks Online daily.
- Take charge of the monthly bank reconciliations
- Entering new client’s and vendor info in the QuickBooks.
- Control AP and Entering all invoices into QuickBooks.
- Follow up on the AR list and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Create and submit customer invoices in accordance with contract requirements.
- Oversees the compensation processing partnering with the outside PEO Insperity.
- Run and manage the health benefits, and PTO plans for employees
- Manage compliance with: federal, state & local tax law & quarterly and annual payroll reporting
- Recruit new talents
- Search talents via various channels, including LinkedIn.
- Draft internal policies and protocols relating to employees, and improve our HR Handbook; provide interpretation of human resource policies, rules, and processes for employees and managers.
- Help operations and management.
- Plan and execute events, parties, and trips.
- Other ad hoc duties if needed.
Required/Preferred knowledge base
- Bachelor's degree required
- Accounting or finance related major preferred
- 0-3 years of related, applicable experience in accounting.
- Independent and deadline driven.
- Ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off