- Video뇌졸중 환자를 위한 홈트레이닝Following are a few exercises for stroke survivors to help with everything from balance & walking to fine motor skills, complete with video instructions.
- Webpage우리들의 움직임을 느껴보자 : 감각의 협동This article explains how our brains achieve the amazing task of perceiving our own movements and how we use this information to stay balanced and navigate our world. It also describes what happens when errors in self-motion occur (due to illness/injury) and how the science of self-motion perception can enhance video games and virtual reality
- Webpage정신 질환에 도전하기 : 어떻게 운동이 몸과 마음을 도와주는가Exercise is now being prescribed by doctors as a part of treatment for a range of mental illnesses, including depression and anxiety. While scientists do not fully understand how exercise can help improve our mood, we know enough about the positive benefits of exercise to suggest that everyone living with mental illness should have access to tailored exercise programs as part of their recovery.
- Video뇌졸중을 치료하는 건강한 레시피Healthy Recpies | Treat Brain
- Video뇌졸중을 빠르게 회복시켜주는 음식Speed up your stroke recovery by incorporating these into your diet:
- Video뇌졸중을 치료하는 최고의 음식Diet tips for a healthy brain
- Webpage뇌졸중 이후 식이요법Making Dietary Changes After a Stroke
- Webpage뇌졸중 이후 성기능It is normal to have questions regarding your ability to engage in sexual activity after stroke. Read on for helpful questions and answers on the matter.
- Webpage뇌졸중과 치과 치료의 상관관계Post-stroke Dental Care
- Webpage일주일에 두 번 생선 섭취하면 뇌졸중 위험 줄어든다.Oily fish may not sound appetizing, but research on the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids from seafood reaffirms the health value of eating fi
- Webpage뇌졸중 예방엔 양치질이 최고' 건강한 구강 위생은 뇌졸중 예방에 탁월합니다.A new study suggests good oral hygiene might help protect against stroke
- Webpage뇌졸중 후 식욕과 음식 문제들If you’re recovering from a stroke, it’s important to eat well to nourish your body. It gives you the energy you need to stay active, do rehabilitative therapy, and get back to your daily activities. It also can make it less likely that you will have another stroke
- Webpage뇌졸중 재발을 예방하기 위한 지침뇌졸중 재발을 예방하기 위한 지침
- Webpage뇌졸중 후, 합병증을 다루는 5가지 방법After you’ve had a stroke, some physical or mental complications are likely. Depending on how severe the stroke was and other factors, you may have major or minor difficulties that are sometimes temporary or possibly permanent.
- Webpage뇌졸중에 좋은 식단이 있을까?There is not a particular recommended diet for stroke survivors who are recovering. On the contrary, there are no diets a stroke survivor should strictly avoid.