Sensor Technology that Captures Patient’s Movement and Transferring the data
The Bending Sensor is a variable resistor that changes as it is bent. The sensor is a 9-axis movement & position sensor that consists of 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels and 3 magnetic field channels that measures wrist movements. They are connected to a computer system which can accurately compute the amount of individual finger movements.
Regularly Rehab-Exercise Game Update
Neofect Rehab Solution provides various kinds of motion
tasks such as ADL-related tasks with entertainment while
considering both clinical effectiveness and fun factors.
The learning schedule algorithm automatically adjusts
to the optimal level of difficulty as you play to balance
challenge and motivation.
Forearm Supination / Pronation
Wrist Flexion / Extension
Wrist Radial / Ulnar Deviation
Finger Flexion / Extension
Proven Effectiveness in Clinical Test
· National Rehabilitation Center Clinical Test
· Published in the Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation (JNER, 2016, 13:17 DOI: 10.1186/s12984-016-0125-x)
· Four-week training program: random assignment single blind research
· Control Group: conventional intervention group (n=22)
· Experimental Group: NEOFECT Smart Glove intervention group (n=24)
· Experimental Group (with NEOFECT) Results (Fugl-Meyer score & Jebsen-Taylor test)
· Continued training efficacy even after completion of training (examined one month later)
|3||Neofect Smart Glove Video||Download|
|2||Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation “Effects of virtual reality-based rehabilitation on distal upper extremity function and health-related quality of life a singleblinded, randomized controlled trial”||Download|
|1||Neofect Smart Glove Brochure||Download|